The Clark Women's Tennis team claimed a 9-0 victory over the Curry College Colonels. The Corash Courts hosted today's matchup which helped propel the Cougars to 2-4 on the season. There are two more scheduled matches for this October.
- The first match that finished was No.3 doubles. By a score of 8-1, Kathryn Benson (Hudson, MA) and Zahara Shidad (Lewiston, ME) defeated Gilbert and Merrill.
- Maggie Tarbox (Lebanon ,CT) and Chloe Dunnell (Montclair, NJ) were on the best No.2 pair on the court today, winning 8-2.
- Cash-Sortwell and Faghan came up short for the Colonels against Clark's No.1 group of Anna Gates (Scituate, RI) and Elizabeth Tchantouridze (Northfield, VT).
- At No. 1 singles, Anna Gates was tremendous and won 6-4, 6-0 for Clark.
- Tchanouridze's momentum carried over to No. 2 singles as she won 6-1, 6-1.
- Senior Maggie Tarbox won 6-1, 6-1 over Curry's Daigle to secure another point.
- Clark's Benson battled her way to a 6-4, 6-2 straight set sweep in No. 4 singles.
- Dunnell was on her A-game and finished her opponent 6-1, 6-0.
- Kathryn Landahl (Brookfield, IL) was the winner in a three set match, final scores reading 1-6, 6-0, and 6-2.
- Clark has another home match this coming Tuesday, Oct. 9th as Worcester State takes the trip over to Corash Courts.
- Curry's last match of the year takes place October 9th as well, hosting Lesley.