4 Nick Johnson
|High School:||Amherst Regional|
- Started all 11 games he appeared in before suffering season-ending injury.
- Named New England Women's And Men's Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) Second-Team All-Conference.
- Named NEWMAC Player of the Week (March 21, April 2).
- Finished fourth in the NEWMAC in assists (24).
- Ranked seventh in the conference in total points (46).
- Ended the season ranked 25th in the NCAA in assists per game (2.18).
- Finished ranked 49th in the NCAA in points per game (4.18).
- Scored at least one point in every game he player in.
- Opened the season with two goals and four assists in the 13-11 win over UMass-Dartmouth (02/27).
- Totaled a goal and two assists in the 11-5 win at Gordon College (03/05).
- Dished out an assist in the 10-9 double overtime win over DeSales University (03/08).
- Recorded four goals and an assist in the 21-5 win over Cazenovia University (03/10).
- Collected three goals and three assists in the 18-6 win over Salve Regina (03/16).
- Ended with two goals and four assists in the 13-9 win over Skidmore College (03/19).
- Had three goals and an assist in the 16-6 loss at Wesleyan University (03/22).
- Recorded a goal and two assists in the 10-8 win over Plymouth State (03/30).
- Had four goals and four assists in the 11-6 win over Wheaton College (04/02).
- Posted a goal and an assist in the 8-7 overtime loss at Coast Guard (04/09).
- Had a goal and an assist in the 9-8 loss at MIT (04/16).
- Named New England Women’s And Men’s Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) First-Team All-Conference.
- Named NEWMAC Player of the Week (April 27).
- Set school record for points in a season (70).
- Set school record for assists in a season (42).
- Finished fifth in NCAA Division III in assists per game (2.80).
- Led the NEWMAC in total assists.
- Was 14th in NCAA Division III in points per game (4.67).
- Opened the season with two goals and four assists in a 23-4 win over Becker College (02/28).
- Had two goals and two assists in the 9-7 win over DeSales University (03/03).
- Notched three goals and an assist in the 6-4 win over Misericordia (03/06).
- Had a goal and two assists in the 9-7 loss to Skidmore College (03/14).
- Recorded a goal and two assists in the 7-6 triple-overtime loss at Salve Regina (03/18).
- Posted three goals and seven assists in the 19-9 victory over Manhattanville (03/21).
- Dished out four assists in the 11-10 loss at Wheaton College (03/28).
- Had five goals and an assist in the 10-8 loss to Plymouth State (04/01).
- Ended with a goal and three assists in the 9-4 triumph over Coast Guard (04/04).
- Scored a goal and doled out four assists in the 13-4 win over Massachusetts Maritime (04/15).
- Registered a goal and two helpers in the 10-5 loss at Babson College (04/18).
- Posted two goals and four assists in the 13-7 loss to Springfield College (04/22).
- Ended the season with five goals and three assists in the 26-6 win over Emerson College (04/25).
- Named New England Women’s And Men’s Athletic Conference (NEWMAC) Second-Team All-Conference.
- Named NEWMAC Player of the Week (April 14).
- Started all 15 games.
- Had at least one point in all 15 games.
- Nine multi-goal games.
- Led team in goals (30), assists (23) and points (53).
- Point total (53) is sixth highest in a single season in school history and fifth in the NEWMAC.
- Also led team in man-up goals (6).
- Opened his career with three goals and an assist in the 10-7 win over Wentworth (03/01).
- Finished with three goals and two assists and scored the game-winning goal with eight seconds left in regulation in the 10-9 come-from-behind win over DeSales University (03/04).
- Had a pair of goals in the 12-7 win over Misericordia (03/07).
- Totaled two goals in the 7-6 loss to Skidmore (03/15).
- Ended with a career-high five goals and an assist in the 18-12 loss to Salve Regina (03/19).
- Tallied two goals and two assists in a 19-7 win over Manhattanville (03/22).
- Recorded a goal and an assist in the 11-10 loss to MIT (03/29).
- Posted two assists in the 12-11 loss to Plymouth State (04/02).
- Exploded for four goals and a career-high seven assists in a 17-7 win over Anna Maria (04/07).
- Had a pair of goals, including the game-tying marker with less than ten seconds to play in the 6-5 overtime win over Wheaton (04/11).
- Finished with a goal and four assists in the 16-6 win to Massachusetts Maritime (04/19).
- Had two goals in the 22-7 loss to Springfield College (04/23).
- Tallied a goal and two assists in the 22-10 win over Emerson College (04/26).
- Scored the game’s first goal and added an assist in the 13-3 loss to Springfield College in the quarterfinal round of the NEWMAC Tournament (04/30).
|Apr 19||at Massachusetts Maritime||W, 12-6|
|Apr 22||at Babson College||W, 14-9|
|Apr 26||Springfield College||L, 15-9|
|Apr 29||Emerson College||W, 19-3|
|May 3||MIT||W, 13-5|
|May 6||at Springfield College||L, 18-10|
|Shots on goal||27||11|
|Shots on goal percentage||58.7||52.4|
|Feb 18||Johnson & Wales||W, 16-4||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||1||0.0||1||100.0|
|Feb 25||at Salve Regina||L, 10-8||0||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||0||-||0||-|
|Mar 1||at Skidmore College||L, 9-7||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||1||0.0||0||0.0|
|Mar 7||vs. DeSales University||W, 10-6||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0-0||1||0.0||0||0.0|
|Mar 9||vs. Emmanuel College||W, 10-7||1||0||1||1||0||0||1||0||0-0||2||50.0||1||50.0|
|Mar 11||vs. Saint John Fisher||W, 6-4||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||0||0-0||0||-||0||-|
|Mar 18||Gordon College||W, 12-8||0||2||2||0||0||2||0||0||0-0||3||0.0||1||33.3|
|Mar 25||at No. 14 Wesleyan University||L, 13-4||1||1||2||1||0||0||3||0||0-0||3||33.3||2||66.7|
|Mar 29||Plymouth State||W, 11-6||0||3||3||0||0||4||1||0||0-0||2||0.0||1||50.0|
|Apr 2||at Wheaton College||W, 13-10||1||6||7||0||0||1||1||0||0-0||8||12.5||3||37.5|
|Apr 8||Coast Guard Academy||W, 9-5||2||0||2||0||0||2||4||0||0-0||5||40.0||3||60.0|
|Apr 14||MIT||W, 11-10||0||6||6||0||0||2||3||2||0-0||2||0.0||1||50.0|
|Apr 19||at Massachusetts Maritime||W, 12-6||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Apr 22||at Babson College||W, 14-9||1||0||1||0||0||4||1||1||0-0||4||25.0||2||50.0|
|Apr 26||Springfield College||L, 15-9||0||2||2||0||0||0||1||0||1-2||1||0.0||1||100.0|
|Apr 29||Emerson College||W, 19-3||1||7||8||0||0||2||0||0||0-0||1||100.0||1||100.0|
|May 3||MIT||W, 13-5||6||2||8||0||0||3||1||1||0-0||9||66.7||8||88.9|
|May 6||at Springfield College||L, 18-10||2||3||5||1||0||2||1||0||0-0||3||66.7||2||66.7|